My Company Magazine Photoshoot!

 photo IMG_1215fw.jpg

Photographer - Paul Whitfield
Stylist - Sarah Barlow
Mua - Sophie Higgingson

January 24th was the day I had a photoshoot for Company Magazine! I was one of their bloggers used for their Street Girl feature, and this was the East London special.

I was so excited for the shoot, I was intrigued with how I would be styled and excited to get my makeup done and be photographed for a magazine! The MUA actually like my eye makeup so kept that and then re-did the rest. Quite a compliment for a makeup artist to say they liked how I did my makeup.

I also got to hang around with Amy who kindly filmed some footage of me being photographed which you can watch in my vlog above.

I almost peed my pants when told we made it onto the cover! I'm so happy with my double page spread inside. It's so surreal and it was such an enjoyable experience. And Company also featured my vlog on their website!

Thank you to everyone who's tweeted and mentioned me on instagram saying they've read my feature, it all means a lot. I'd not be doing these exciting things with out you guys after all <3

Youtube Facebook / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Looks like you had such a good day! Look beautiful in all your looks and the set looked so cute!

    fashionas-art.blogspot.co.uk
    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. :D Looks swanky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so gorgeous! love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this feature! Nice to see someone from Norwich as well! :)

    But She Wears A Twelve butshewearsatwelve.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig