Idle Hands Jewellery

 Jewellery c/o Idle Hands

That necklace! The most beautiful taxidermy butterfly, it's just so perfect! The first thing I fell in love with from Idle Hands

I then spotted the hand carved ox bone ring and was thrilled to see there was a matching necklace too! If you like those there's also earrings to complete the set.

There's something so timeless about these pieces, they are quite different to my recent jewellery items which makes me love them even more <3

For 20% off Idle Hands (this code doesn't expire) use "LEANNE20" at the check out.

Which item is your favourite?

Youtube Facebook / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Whoa, that butterfly necklace is simply precious, I love it!

    Violet Faery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that first necklace is so incredibly beautiful!
    Is it real?

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty jewellery.. the butterfly necklace is beautiful!
    ♥ Filthy Fashion ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pieces are beautiful! I love the moon face ring. The way you have photographed these pieces is really beautiful too the blossom compliments the jewellery so well!
    Love Holly x
    http://afreakoffashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pieces! They are so pretty! Thank you for sharing, I have not heard of this jewellery brand before! xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the butterfly necklace, it's so gorgeous!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The butterfly necklace is amazing! I'm not sure how i feel about taxidermy jewellery but it is so beautiful anyway
    Roshni’s Journey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the jewellery, that necklace is gorgeous!

    Jo x
    http://beautyfashionlifestyleaffordable.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig