Thailand Holiday


 Dress / Asos
Body Chain c/o / Rock'N'Rose
Shoes / New Look
Humming Bird Ring c/o Jana Reinhardt
Nail Varnish / Essie "Ballet Slippers"

Welcome to the beautiful backdrop of Thailand! This is in my friend's back garden, by the pond we fished in that day! And I actually caught a fish! Now onto the outfit.

If you follow my youtube or instagram you might recognise this dress! It's a maxi dress by Cheap Monday I purchased over the summer from Asos. May look slightly different now though as I cut off the straps which sat across the deep arm holes, I found those a tad pointless. This dress is seriously the most perfect maxi dress! It's so simplistic, light and adds subtle reveals with the splits along both sides.

Before I would usually belt it to add some shape, but then felt I couldn't wear a necklace as it would look too fussy. I resolved this though with wearing a body chain, this added simple jewellery and cinches you in to add some shape, kills two birds with one stone!

Rings are all beautiful stirling silver, all so dainty and beautifully classic.
The humming bird ring is a recent addition to my ring collection, and I'm so in love with it! I highly recommend to check out their jewellery and if you see anything you fancy use code "blogger20' for £20 off a full priced item <3

I love wearing my Bohemian Collective rings, the turquoise one is certainly one of my all time favourites, and looks so beautiful with sun kissed skin!

A big thank you to Jacqueline for taking these pictures for me, so nice to have someone take my outfit pictures for me for once! Usually it's just little old me and a tripod and a remote ^_^

Youtube Facebook Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So beautiful! The place looks gorgeous too. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh my godness! so amazing photos, this location is totally awesome! love the outfit, it's adorable on you!
    followed you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back:))

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig