- Finally got to visit Paris! Went for 4 days, 3 days around Paris and a day at Disneyland. Visited all the main sites, also places that featured in my favourite film, Amelie <3
- I remember reaching 5K followers on Instagram
Where this blog began <3 I also started up my YouTube channel although technically my first video went up 31st Jan.
I went to my first bloggers event! Missguided's S/S preview.
I went to the Motel Rocks Press day blogger after party!
Then went to the AX Paris blogger event
I was featured by Motel Rocks, Asos & Limecrime <3
- Crocheted my own top!
- Filmed my first look book which is my most like video with 1,500+likes
- Featured as the blog of the week on Lashes of London's homepage
Filmed my very first Vlog
- Started up a beautiful collection of jewellery by The Bohemian Co.
- Nights out with my best friends.
- Featured a picture of my 14 year old self on Instagram to show my young followers how I looked at their age.
Went to my first Youtube event!
- Featured on Instagram's popular page with my video of the strawberries from our garden, it has 3800+ likes!
- Started up my Mac lipstick collection with "Russian Red"
- Created a kitty nails tutorial for Missguided
- Filmed a Joni Jeans styling video which is my 3rd most liked video.
Went to the Missguided A/W event
- Redid my room, which can be seen in this vlog
- Had an 8 page feature in Upraw Magazine, in print and online
- Things changed a lot, but I had the best people around to help me <3
- Creating goodie bags for the launch of The Blogger Programme
Went to the Norwich store launch party for Dr Martens
Went to Ax Paris event and was asked to film it too!
- The Blogger Programme launched!
- Became addicted to Game of Thrones, completing both series 1 & 2
- Collaborated with Missguided for Halloween
- Pink hair made a come back!
- Received my printed copy of my feature in Upraw
- Modelled for Sugar and style, can watch it in this vlog
- Designed my own bag for Baia
- Featured in Pro Photographer Magazine, was interviewed about Instagram
Went to the Motel Rocks Xmas Party
Finally met Victoria from Inthefrow and had the most amazing time in London! We stayed at the Thistle hotel, went out in London and went shopping the next day <3
Flew to Bangkok by myself, 2 planes and 17+ hours of traveling. Watch Part 1 of my trip to Thailand here.
- Flew to Chiang Mai and stayed near by at Jacq's parent's house.
- Learnt how to slalom board
- Shopped at Chiang Mai's markets
- Had the most amazing food and drink
- Visited the most beautiful locations
- Had crazy views on my return flight home. Took 24 hours to get back!
- Added to my Mac lipstick collection with "Rebel"
- My first Wildfox jumper!
- Reviewing the Nokia Lumia 1020
- Added to my Baia collection
- Achieved the perfect curls
- Featured on Sugar + Style's Website homepage
- Started laser hair removal which you can read about here.
This year has been so amazing, arguably the best of my life yet. It's been so different to 2012! The biggest and best change from then has been starting this Blog and also my Youtube channel. I've been able to meet the most amazing people and do things I never of thought I could.
From this year I have learnt that I can achieve more than I think. I'm looking to say yes to more opportunities and not back out because I don't think I'm capable. I've grown so much this year and I cannot wait to see what 2014 brings!
Happy New Year Everyone <3