LEANNE LIM-WALKER X BAIA - I designed a bag!

With Baia Bags I have designed my very own limited edition handbag, and it's now available to buy here!

Coat / Topshop
Shirt / Topshop
Riding Pants / American Apparel
Jeffrey Campbell Litas / Loveclothing


I am so excited to finally share this with you all! Earlier in the year I was contacted by Susy from Baia asking if I wanted to take part in this exciting opportunity. Myself and 3 other bloggers have designed our own take on Baia's classic "Midi" handbag! I was thrilled with the idea as I am so fussy with handbags. I don't really own that many, so designing my own was a dream come true! Having it arrive this weekend and holding it myself was just surreal, I'm so very proud!

I wanted to design a bag I could easily wear with an array of outfits, I went for a classic black but contrasted with the textures of quilted leather and silky suede <3 To compliment the brass hardware a chain strap was used instead of all plain black, to make it a bit different, it's half chain half strap (thinking about comfort whilst wearing it).

To reflect my love of all things nautical there's a stripe lining, avoiding navy though, so not to clash with the black of the bag. To keep things extra safe these's a handy inside zip pocket and the main flap of the bag is kept closed with magnets.

Susy's attention to detail has been amazing, sticking so true to my design, and I squealed at the use of black and white ribbon for the box to reflect the bags lining. She's a genius! Hollie loved the box it came in too <3
There will be a limited run of 25, each is handmade to order. I am such a big fan of Baia bags, I own two already so I highly recommend you also check out their other styles too! This one retails at £149 and is available here.

Youtube Facebook Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Oh wow! Congrats and well done its amazing!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look extra lovely in these photos :) and the bag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, amazing opportunity to design your own handbag, fair play. love the outfit as well, compliments the bag perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo lucky!
    What an amazing opportunity!
    Love the bag.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool outfit. That bag looks great and the jacket is awesome too! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is so gorgeous.
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/caudalie-instant-foaming-cleanser-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful!!! love the striped lining in the inside. xxx

    SparklySJ
    http://sparklysj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat is amazing, and you did a fab job with that bag! Looove x

    / www.hannahlouisef.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous <3 they should definitely show the interior of the bag on their site though!! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Gorgeous! love the outfit! its stunning

    Kisses ♥
    www.glamorousvision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bag is ao amazing & I love your jacket!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the bag! It's a great design, in my opinion, the best amongst the other blogger works ;)

    http://taleofthegreat.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig