Ax Paris Dress + Blogger Party!

Hat / Zara
Dress / c/o Ax Paris
Shirt / Ebay
Knee High Socks / Asos
Necklace / c/o Lost at Sea

Unfortunately it was raining so I had to improvise and try and take these indoors. My room is teeny tiny so it's not possible to do a full length, I was just wearing black boots.

I adore the fit and print of this dress from Ax Paris! It's so so soft and hangs so well. It being a swing dress creates gorgeous movement when you walk around, the colours are so perfect for Autumn/Winter too! As it's chilly layering up with a shirt under a dress is one of my favourite things to do! There's definitely a western vibe going on with the collar tips and the hat. So in love with my new hat from Zara! Have been lusting over one for ages! Decided to go for a different colour to the usual black, but now I feel I need black as well. Oh the start of a collection I feel!

So on the 24th Of October I went to London with the beautiful Jacqueline and shopped around the usual haunts. In the evening we went to Proud Cabaret for the Ax Paris Blogger Party, see what we got up to below!


Outfit in Video
Dress / c/o Motel Rocks
Jeffrey Campbells / c/o Loveclothing
Jacket / Topshop
Necklace / H&M
Rings / Forever 21, c/o Black Tied & Topshop

A big hello to everyone I met that night, was so lovely meeting more new gorgeous bloggers!

Youtube Facebook Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really like how you've styled this.
    The add of the shirt really makes it.
    Also I want those collar tips.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress! Ahh! So gorgeous. Usually not into Chevron prints but you've styled this so well.

    http://imjanay.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress, and you look gorgeous!
    Tiana x
    Www.the-Romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress so much! xx

    http://amygg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress!!
    wonderful ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so cute, its really boho :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig