A new start


I've decided to turn my old photography blog into something new, as I haven't used it in over a year! Soooo welcome to my new blog! My posts will be about fashion, beauty, photography, other creative sort of things, and parts of my life. I shall be doing hauls, outfit posts, reviews, favourite items and I'm sure many other things! I thought this would be a great opportunity to go into more detail about things I post on my instagram and youtube channel too!



It would be a shame to get rid of all my images which were originally on this blog, so I've decided to post my favourites down below, enjoy!



Youtube Website / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker
















Degree results.



The bird egg which fell out of a tree, that we tried to save.




Behind the scenes picture from Kate Nash's current project.



Presenting my work to Martin Yates of 125 Magazine and agent David Birkitt.




Shooting for Fussed Magazine.


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig